If you notice your skin duller, dry and dehydrated, we recommend you start doing a double cleansing with products that, in addition to cleaning, provide an antioxidant, soothing and moisturizing treatment.
What does double cleansing consist of?
This process involves washing your face with two products: an oil-based cleanser which will provide us with fatty acids (oils) that clean while deeply nourishing. This first step will help to easily remove impurities related to fat, such as excess sebum, remains of creams, sunscreen, makeup and pollutants. The second helps to remove all those impurities related to water, such as dust remains, pollution particles and dead cells. In addition, it will help us to eliminate any rest of the previous product so that the skin is perfectly clean.
Steps to follow
The first step of the double cleanse consists of a cleansing oil or balm. Apply to dry skin to work away makeup, toxins, pollution, SPF, and sebum. Be sure to massage the cleanser into your face for one minute before rinsing with lukewarm water; This helps minimize skin irritation and dryness, very important if you have sensitive skin or suffer from rosacea. In this post we use the Recovery Cleanser, a luxurious cleansing balm, formulated with pure and organic moringa oils —one of the richest sources of antioxidants in the world—, olive and bamboo that help you fight against the oxidative action of free radicals. In addition, the extracts of calendula and sage make it a very respectful and very moisturizing cleanser. And it’s also very relaxing with a delicious aroma of fresh rosemary, citrus from orange and slightly sweet from lavender.
How to use Recovery Cleanser
1) Take a pea size of the product in your hands and heat it a little.
2) Apply the product to dry skin and massage for 30-40 seconds.
3) Add a few drops of water to facilitate the emulsion: you will see that the balm turns into a lighter milk consistency.
4) Remove product remains and dirt with an organic cotton muslin if available.
5) Pat your skin dry with a cotton towel (without dragging to avoid damaging the skin).
After rinsing out the cleansing oil, move on to the second cleanser, which should be a water-based one. Massage in for one minute before rinsing with lukewarm water. This type of cleanser penetrates the pores better and softens the dirt, thus effectively removing all impurities and leaving the pores cleaner, which will visibly help them look smaller.
We continue with Dafna’s Skincare products and for this step we recommend the Purify Cleanser, a gel-lotion cleanser that deeply cleanses the skin without attacking it. Among its exquisite formulation, antioxidant oils and extracts stand out (such as Granada extract, Geranium essential oil and MelaCareTM oil) that reduce oxidative stress produced by excess free radicals, while helping to even skin tone, dim spots and reduce hormonal acne.
How to use Purify Cleanser
1) Take two puffs of product and apply to dry skin.
2) Massage a few seconds. If you like, you can add water for a light, gently foaming emulsion. Its exotic aroma of fig juice will make it your favourite cleanser.
3) Remove with plenty of lukewarm or slightly cold water.
4) Pat your skin dry with a towel.
Results of double cleansing
✔ It helps us to deeply cleanse our skin
✔Removes dead cells
✔Makes the treatment products that we will apply later penetrate better
✔ Helps us reduce acne and blemishes
✔Improves the health, luminosity and texture of the skin
✔ It is a very pleasant and relaxing ritual that, with the right products, will also fill us with well-being