Cosmic Dealer Ayurdevic Grean Tea “She Woke Up and Conquered the World “
Out of stock
Grilled rice and vibrant Sencha green tea blend in a Genmaicha mix that’s full of life and flavour. Tulsi a.k.a the “elixir of life,” becomes your secret weapon for strength and immunity. Naturally energizing moringa and tangy ginger surf in on afternotes, the perfect antidotes for a sluggish day.
- Genmaicha, literally ‘brown rice tea’, is a green tea mixed with toasted brown rice, with a mild taste on the palate and the aroma of toasted rice.
- Tulsi also known as the “elixir of life”, an adaptogenic plant considered the queen of plants in Ayurvedic medicine will become your secret weapon for strength and immunity.
- Naturally energizing moringa and spicy ginger emerge in later notes, the perfect antidotes to slower days.
It is stimulating and it is elegant, it will make you conquer the world.
Take a teaspoon of each from each side of the box to make your tea. Or dose as you desire: it’s your potion to play with. So why this double dose? Ordinarily if you try and mix grains and herbs in loose tea, the grains just sink to the bottom (as they are heavier) so you can’t put too many in. To avoid this, the box is divided in two: grains on one side, herbs on the other- a double dose of that beautiful malty grilled flavour.
Green tea leaves,* toasted brown rice,* ginger,* moringa,* holy basil *From Organic farming. May contain traces of gluten and nuts
Packaging made from eco-friendly sustainably-sourced paper.
- Ideal for balancing Kapha
- 100% Organic natural and vegan
- No Artificial flavours
- No additives