More and more people are betting on a conscious and healthy lifestyle. Better nutrition, greater awareness of daily habits, living aligned with one’s own values, choosing what and who to surround oneself with, observing consumption and making decisions consistent with the way of thinking …
We believe that beauty begins with oneself: how we treat our bodies, minds and surroundings. And we want to attend to our well-being and beauty by betting on clean options and alternatives. Not only in food, but also in beauty.
“Clean beauty” is the term that refers to beauty that respects us inside and out, being fully aware of the type of products that we use on our body, skin and hair. A beauty based on products that are simple, transparent, honest and sustainable. Less is more, and the natural, organic and safe take precedence.
We choose to take care of ourselves without compromising the well-being of others or the environment. We choose options that help us reduce our carbon footprint. We choose a lifestyle that care of the skin and the impact that each chosen product has on life, from its extraction, its components, production, distribution, use and final destination.
This is the philosophy that we follow at KŌNSE. That is why all our brands have been carefully selected. Because each and every one of them takes care of their products, monitoring the ingredients, the packagings, the production processes, the relationship with the different people involved and with the environment.
What should we look for in these products to make sure that we are really dealing with “clean beauty” and not products that are simply positioned as “clean” as a result of greenwashing?
- The ingredients. These must be free of parabens, chemicals, silicones and sulfates as the most basic ingredients. Simple and safe formulations. Natural, organic and pure ingredients obtained directly from nature. Our products DO NOT contain ingredients that harm such as tar or mercury, nor ingredients that harm the environment like oxybenzone that damages reefs.
- In these formulations, endocrine disruptors and carcinogens must be avoided.
- There is a commitment for skin´s health. These highly effective proposals do not alter the skin and help keep it healthy and cared for.
- Cruelty free. The ingredients and products have not been tested on animals and none of their ingredients come from them.
- Respect the environment, ingredients, manufacturing process, packaging and shipping.
- The manufacturing process. We work with brands that have a well-defined social responsibility. This means that they know where all their ingredients come from, maintain a sustainable process, and treat their employees in an ethical manner. In this process, transparency (traceability) is vital.
This is our commitment. Staying very faithful to clean and natural care. What is yours?